The combination of such tasty ingredients achieves the formation of a delicious caramelized crust, enclosing all the flavor and natural juices of the steak, while fire or heat gradually do their work.
Steak + Café
Undoubtedly, an uncommon mix, which at first may sound weird to you. However, coffee has been used as an essential ingredient in the kitchen. So, we are sure that something new, tasteful and exquisite awaits you. You can use the cut of your choice. We would even add up a good cut of pork to the list.
Our recommendation: Rib Eye, Filet Mignon or Flank steak.
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon mexican chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
- olive oil.
- Thaw meat and let it stand in a covered container at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Cover with olive oil each side of the meat pieces.
- Combine the ground coffee with the spices and salt; completely cover each piece of meat with the mixture. Let them stand for about 1 hour.
- Cook to taste on the grill, griddle or skillet. Enjoy.
Now you know how to surprise your guests at your next dinner party or meeting.